Page Two helps corporations, not-for-profits, and other institutions maximize the potential of their publications—everything from white papers to guides and training materials to books. We can help you reach new customers and stakeholders, generate more revenue, and give your publications more longevity.
Whether you’re a solopreneur or you run a large-scale organization, Page Two can work with you to develop and implement an effective publishing strategy. We bring our understanding of publishing best practices, based on our thirty combined years in the industry, to your company. We can help you think like a publisher.
We offer the following services:
- Program alignment: we assess your current suite of publications and ensure they are helping you achieve your corporate goals
- Audience development: we identify whether any of your publications have the potential to reach a broader audience, and develop a distribution, sales, and marketing strategy to help you reach the right people
- Content strategy: we advise on new publications that you might develop in order to reach your target audience
- Operational guidance: we work closely with your team to expand their knowledge of publishing best practices and workflow, and we help you establish effective production systems that take into account emerging technologies
- Book production: we can help you publish a high-quality book that builds your company’s professional authority and brand credibility. Read more about our book production services
Please contact us to discuss your company’s publishing needs.
“Curve Communications has worked with Page Two on several projects and every single one of them has been a fantastic experience.”
George Affleck, President and CEO of Curve Communications