We believe there’s no better way to tell a story or spread a big idea than to put it in book form. But the steps involved in turning a manuscript into a finished product can be daunting. We can assemble a customized team of professionals to edit, design, and create your book. Many of them have worked for large publishing houses and won awards in their respective fields.
Your dedicated project manager will guide you through the publishing process, troubleshooting and giving strategic advice along the way. The end result is a beautiful, professional book that is indistinguishable from those on a major publisher’s list.
We offer the following services:
- Concept development: we can help you decide which stories to tell and how to shape them to reach your target audience
- Writing and editing: we write compelling new material from scratch or take your existing material through the multiple stages of editing
- Design and production: we package your books beautifully, in digital and print form, while adhering to goals, timeline, and budget
- Marketing: we promote your books—around the world, or in your own backyard
- Distribution and sales: whether you’re selling your books or giving complimentary copies to key stakeholders, we get your books to the people who should read them
“Page Two exceeded my expectations on all fronts. They provided invaluable insight into the publishing world, took the initiative to make the most of opportunities I didn’t even know I had, and cheered me on all the way to the finished product.”
Bruce Sellery, founder of Moolala