Publishing is changing. There are more ways than ever to share your work, and it’s hard to know which way is right for you. That’s where we come in.
We understand both the traditional and the self-publishing markets, as well as print and digital—from what can sell, to how to reach your audience, to whom to involve in a project. We set you up for success. Our approach is to match big-picture thinking with meticulous attention to detail. Our clients appreciate our personal, attentive relationships with them. We provide a range of services that can be accessed individually or in combination to meet your unique needs. We provide custom solutions for each project, so please contact us for a quote on these services.
We believe there’s no better way to tell a story or spread a big idea than to put it in book form. We make it easy to publish books about your business that your clients and a broader readership will love.
Corporate Publishing Consulting
Page Two can help you establish your own corporate publishing program, or help you find a broader audience for your existing publications. Read More
Let us represent your non-fiction work as associate agents of Transatlantic Agency. Read More
Transform your writing into a marketable book with insightful feedback and direction. Read More
We have edited a myriad of talented creatives, from award-winning, bestselling authors to first-time writers. We can help you with the full range of editorial stages: substantive editing, copy editing, proofreading, and indexing. Our editing achieves the highest standards in publishing while maintaining our clients’ unique voice and vision.
- Shaping a book concept with market and audience in mind
- Assessing manuscripts for publication readiness
- Providing substantive edits and feedback to develop your manuscript
- Editing a manuscript or book proposal to prepare it for submission
- Helping you find the right ghost writer to turn your ideas into a manuscript
- Writing coaching to keep you on track
Distribution and Marketing
Discover the most effective methods to distribute your work, and learn how to sell and market it to reach the broadest possible audience.
Distribution and marketing shouldn’t be an afterthought, because nobody wants an exquisite book that just sits in their basement. We can help you reach the widest possible audience through the following services:
- Finding and securing distribution agreements for your book, drawing on the many options available: print-on-demand, ebook distributors, and various forms of brick-and-mortar distribution
- Developing a sales and marketing strategy that will make your book stand out and maximize your earnings and reach
- Executing marketing campaigns both small and complex, including everything from media relations and events to supporting your social media and stakeholder outreach
- Facilitating partnerships for marketing opportunities, such as sponsorships
- Providing support, tools, and ideas for you to continue marketing your book even after the initial launch